Dear Panther Families,
We would like to invite your child to participate in OHI Intramural Soccer every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (when school is in session), starting on September 26th and ending on November 7th. The sessions will run from 3:45 PM until 4:45 PM.
Description: OHI Soccer Intramurals is a FREE after-school co-ed program designed to develop movement skills, health-related fitness, and personal and social responsibility while participating with students within the same school.
- Participate in a safe and structured environment.
- Set goals, make commitments, strive for personal bests, and follow through with responsibilities.
- Most importantly, enjoy the sport rather than the pressure to compete and win.
- Dates: September 26th - November 7th (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays only).
- Time: 3:45 PM to 4:45 PM.
- Participants will meet on the upper field, where attendance will be taken.
- Participants must wear appropriate shoes and clothing (No sandals, short shorts, etc.). Participants will have 5 minutes to change if necessary.
- Participants must be willing to practice basic warm-up and agility skills, conditioning, soccer skills, and learn the rules and fundamentals of soccer.
- Participants must be willing to apply the skills learned to match play and tournament-style play.
- Participants will be dismissed via "walker" or "parent pick-up." There is NO other school program bussing at this time.
- Parent pick-up will be in front of the school.
- Participants are allowed to be picked up ONLY by the person listed on the Permission Form unless a parent note is provided.
- It is important that you pick up your child promptly at 4:45 PM. Late pick-ups will exclude your child from the program.
- ALL paperwork must be completed and turned in to the ASB office prior to participation.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the ASB office at 1360-279-5302.